Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Boyfriend for Christmas...


Merry Christmas to me!!!

I had a goal to get A Boyfriend for Christmas this year...and guess what?! I DID!!!!!! It was official today. I am really happy about this.

I was first introduced to him Monday night after FHE by Kirsten. I knew it was love at first sight. He is very handsome. His name is Ryan Hughes. He's romantic and OH so Cheezy. You can find him on the Hallmark channel frequently. It's sort of sudden, but it's going so well, I am taking him to Mexico to meet the family!!

If you want to know more about my Boyfriend for Christmas just follow this
link .




7 comments:

Carmen said...

you are SO hilarious, seriously! It's a good think you put that link on there, I was totally confused, but not surprised. It's totally possible to get a boyfriend and be THAT serious in 3 days (since I just talked to you on Sunday). I love blogging, and love reading everyone elses! Keep it up.

A Frost said...

Wait he is my boyfriend two, that 2 time cheating jerk. (j/k) I love that movie. I guess us single girls can only dream :)

Tamie said...

so hmmm....i'm so glad that youve got someone for the holidays. :)
honestly, i don't think that i've even heard of the movie, is it in theaters or on dvd, b/c if it is i think that i will get it a figure out what all the drooling is about. :)

Wendy said...

You are so funny nica
Love ya

The Lemon Family said...

at least he didnt take up any room going to mexico!!

Kim, Byron H & M said...

I was very worried when I read your blog. Not necessarily by the speed of your courtship, but by his frequenting of the Hallmark Channel.

I can't wait to see the movie, sounds perfect for our girls' weekend?

P.S. I love the new pic, you look hot in it!!

Cami D. said...

You are funny! Crazy that I ran across your blog!! How are you?