Wednesday, January 16, 2008

News Flash

It's been a while since the last post. Here are some news updates that may or may not interest you....

In my world:
Chinese class canceled for 7 hour class

I had to drop my Chinese class! :( SO SAD! I had a conflict with my schedule. In order to renew my teaching certificate I have to take a class by August (Classroom Management and Lab Safety). The only class I could find between now and August was on Thursday nights from (are you ready for this?!?) 2:30 pm until 9:30 pm. FOR 6 weeks!! 7 hours each Thursday. Count them: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven HOURS! I may have to stab my eye balls out. Who can sit for that long? As you can tell I am sad that I had to drop my class but I am extremely sad that I had to drop it for a seven hour classroom management class.

In the world:
Twins Marry

I don't know if you have heard about this but, in a nutshell....

In Britain, twins separated at birth marry each other. They didn't know that the were siblings until after the marriage. They said that they, "met later in life and felt an inevitable attraction". Well, duh! First that makes me puke. Then after the puking, it makes me feel kinda sad for them. They think that they found their soul mate only to find out it's their brother/sister. It kinda reminds me of Star Wars (Princess Leia and Luke). For the full story click here

5 comments:

The Bentley's said...

prima you are soo funny!! i love when you post new blogs!! and PLEASE don't poke your eyes out:))))... hopefully it will end early...like 5 hours early every week. how boring!! so sorry:) love ya... and oh barf can you imagine you and jake???soul mates??? or even worse me and Alex??? now theres a fun duo.... just threw up on the keyboard:) lovies

Naomi said...

Sick and sad on both levels. Seven hour class and marrying your twin should (and in the case of the twins) be and is outlawed. It's a bloody shame!

The Lemon Family said...

...and i was just sulking about the 5hrs tomorrow night and then 8-5 on Saturday that i am going to have to sit through the arizona history class with university of phoenix...as for the twins thing how could you have not found out sooner compared family trees or something? love ya and i will be thinking of you during my shorter class

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

You are hilarious Nica.
And you find the perfect pictures to go with your stories.

I feel for you with the 7 hour class ugh...License renewal is such a pain.
Love the blog

PS I am so slow doing the tag...but I havent forgotten.
h

Jill said...

That is so gross, brother and sister getting hitched?? YUCK!!!!! I am so so so sorry about your class but please keep your eyeballs.