I have been up to lots of F-U-N things. Here is the low down.....
My friend Michael came up to Utah for a few weeks. We have been playing tons. Here are some things that we have done:
1. Hiking (tons of it). We hiked to Horsetail falls in Alpine. We hiked up Little Cottonwood canyon. We went backpacking in Southern-ish Utah (Fishlake area). [That was an experience. Without going into gory details.... I had new hiking boots (feet don't like new boots), we ran into TONS of melting snow, no fuel for our camp stoves, getting lost, mosquitoes, marshland etc. It was an adventure and I loved every minute of it. Well, mostly loved it. Maybe besides being lost for four hours.]
2. We went on a bike ride or two.... and a scooter ride up AF canyon. The scooter maybe went 15 miles an hour. It was awesome. Had a little picnic at Tible Fork. Can I tell you that I LOVE the weather here?! It's the best. You can actually go outside in the summer and play.
3. Movies. Hulk was pretty good (we got to see it with two of my BFFs in the world). Get Smart was Ok. I liked Hulk better, I think. Although, Get Smart was entertaining....I felt like they put all of the funny parts in the trailers.
4. I bought a sweet new bike from REI.com. (I have come to really love REI. We went there like 10 times in the past few weeks. Apparently, we couldn't get enough of it's goodness) Check out this baby. She will be coming July 2nd to the REI nearest me.
5. Flight of the Concords. Juno. Funny. Funny.
6. Pleasant Grove Rodeo-awesome! Strawberries and Cream- yum!
I have had an awesome two weeks. Although, I already miss having a constant playmate around.
Tomorrow I am off to Colorado. It's really tough being a teacher at the moment. ;)