Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Looks Like I am IT!

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


It has been hard coming up with these things on demand. So I am writing the facts/habits about myself that I can think of at this moment. It may change....



1. I can't go to sleep with out chap stick on my lips, a hydrated mouth (must have a cup of water on my night stand for those you-wake-up-in-the-middle-of-the-nights-so-thirsty-you-are-about-to-die moments) and lotion on my hands. If I don't have those, I will lay there thinking about the one (s) that I don't have and won't be able to fall asleep. Once I am all situated, though, I fall asleep the second my head hits the pillow. It's a beautiful thing. I feel really bad for those of you insomniacs, I wouldn't be able to handle that!

2. I really like to accessorize. I love matching my earrings, necklaces, shoes, purses and makeup to my outfit. It just makes it so complete. Also a little secret about completing an outfit?! Lip stick and perfume. They can make drab turn into FAB!

3. I love to TRAVEL. It's great to see new things, experience new cultures, and have a change of the normal routine. Mostly I love it to run away from problems/stress/uncomfortable situations. It's a terrible habit, I know! But, when life gets lame I like to book it! (literally) Leaving town is my favorite things to do when there is some turbulence in my life. It can be on a trip to the mountains, down to Tucson, home to UT, or to a far away land. Any of those will do. I come back feeling refreshed and more able to handle the stressors of life.

4. My life is great. I have a great job, I am surrounded by great people, I have so much freedom, I have extra time and money on my hands, and I have SO many opportunities to do amazing things. Life is great!!!

5. I think that I am turning into a neat freak. My bed has to be made everyday, my car can't be dirty, everything has a place (it may not make sense to anyone else---but I know where it's place is) and it bugs me when people move it out of it's place, I love vacuum lines on the carpet, my towels can't be crooked (anyone seen Sleeping with the Enemy?) etc. I clean other people's houses when I visit (right, Mom?). I am sure that I could list other neat freakish things...but those are just a few.

6. I love water. I love drinking it (sometimes a lot of it). I love swimming in it; oceans, lakes, rivers (especially if it is clear). I like playing in it when it is frozen (skiing, sledding, crunching on it while walking on a sidewalk). I like relaxing in it (HOT tub) or while listening to it (river, ocean surf). Love the H2O.

Ok these people are tagged.... Heidi, Kim, Carmen, Naomi, Rachel, Andrea. Have FUN!

4 comments:

Kim, Byron H & M said...

Oh, I HATE being IT!! I told Byron and he IMMEDIATELY suggested some of my habits that he has noticed...mean husband!

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

You crack me up NIca. I can see you lying in bed with dry lips and tossing and turning until you get up the energy to turn on the light and put on your chapstick.
ha ha.
Okay...I will be thinking of some habits...I am sure ERic will be glad to help with the annoying ones.
: ) h

The Bentley's said...

prima that was so fun to read!! the bedtime routine totally made me laugh.. i was your roomie for 4 years... do you still vasalinize your feet?? i hope so !! love ya!

The Lemon Family said...

Who could forget your night time routine and it hasn't varied in the 11+ years that I have known you...nice to know that some things in life stay the same.
miss ya
mandi