Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Watching the Olympics

Wasting time (or trying to feel productive while watching the Olympics).....

Go to Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/search/ and type in your word(s) that answers the question and it brings up tons of photos associated with it. Super fun!
Then you put the URL line for the photo into Mosiac Maker: http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your favorite animal?
-
My answers:
1. Jennica 2. Pizza 3. Columbine High School 4. PINK 5. Jake Ryan! 6. Diet Coke/Pepsi/Dr. Pepper 7. Beach 8. This pic of cheescake just looked so yummy! Any dessert is my favorite 9. a wife 10. My Family11. Happy 12. ? I liked the picture of the peacock. :)

Have fun. Maybe you can waste time watching the Olympics, too!

8 comments:

Tara said...

How fun! I will have to try that out. We have been wasting time watching the Olympics as well. They are just so addicting!

Rachel said...

watching the Olympics reminds me just how lazy I really am!

Heather said...

i want to try...looks fun. And I only like gymnastics...and I keep trying to find that trampoline thing, but haven't seen it yet....boo!

CJB said...

love your mosaic. isn't it fun?

Megan said...

I am so jealous, I want to be wasting time watching Olympics, dang moving and no tv...

Amy said...

I had such fun making my mosaic! Thanks for the fantastic idea!

The Bentley's said...

prima that is so fun:)) my fav is the one of the "family" on the bike!! love it:) love you!

Jill said...

So fun, love all the pictures! Go Michael Phelps!