Sunday, August 31, 2008

Nettie


Annettie came back into town (well sort of into town--Pine Top) for her nephews baptism this past weekend. Jon, Kirsten and I all went to see her. It was so good to spend some time with her. She and I moved to AZ about the same time and have been friends ever since. We have been roommates for the past 2-3 (?) years. In June, she moved to Utah to go back to school. It was good to see her, but it sure made me miss her. There have been lots of changes in the past couple of months (new ward, new roomies, many friends have moved etc.). Changes are good. But, this weekend sure made me a tad bit sad for the things that are gone!

4 comments:

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

you are one good looking french maid-
Netted stockings? Ouch...

Wendy said...

You wore a french maid outfit to a baptism???

Becky and Brian said...

You two are adorable. I am glad that I found your blog. We need to get together again soon. Read about your creepy student. I hope it has been better the past few weeks.

Jill said...

Love the outfit! Hang in there, change is good and it will be good to make more friends.